Best Nude Lipstick for Brown Skin / Indian Skin - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Review

It's kind hard to find nude lipstick shade for brown girls like me. Some nude shades are too pale and wash off my face. Some nude shades are too pinky or brown. I had some difficulties to find the right nude shade for myself. After some research, I knew that Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick has a shade that is perfect nude for brown skin/ indian skin/ dark skin girl like myself. 
Here is the picture of the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in shade of 003 Matte Mauve it Over. This is a great shade for those who having a olive to medium to medium deep skin tone. For those girls who having beautiful darker skin tone, you girls can use brown lip liner and line your lips before apply the lipstick to deepen this shade. 






The packaging itself is standard. I love how the gold is incorporated with black. Overall, the packaging is ok and standard as I mentioned before. 



As you can see the picture above, the color pigmentation looks very much brown and dark. The shade is the exact some like the Maybeline's Watershine Pure in shade of B23. Click here to see the review that I post on it. However, the Revlon's one is much more better in lasting power. This shade has the perfect amount of pink and brown and create a perfect nude shades for us brown skin girls. 



This lipstick have a great lasting power. It last for 3 hours on my lips. However, some people are telling that it last on theirs about 5-6 hours. I have extremely and dry and easily chapped lips. However, sometimes I will top this lipstick with gloss or balm to moisture since it is matte. This lipstick dries on my lips after 2 hours but it does have good lasting power compared to Maybeline Watershine Pure lipstick as I mentioned just now. This is my go to lipstick for my everyday look and this lipstick I wear every time to my class too. This nude shade is natural on me and doesn't really make my face pale or anything. 




Overall:

Brand: Revlon
Shade: Matte 003 Mauve It Over
Price: RM 32.90 ( I bought with a great deal at RM 19.80 at Watson )
Made in: USA
Sold at: Watson/ Guardian/ SASA 
Lasting power: Great (for me 3 hours)
Will I buy again: Yes! Definitely. 

3 comments

  1. Your website's remarkable variety of LIPSTICKS has caught my attention! Your site offers the finest tips for selecting the Best Nude Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your detailed description of the shade and its suitability for different skin tones is incredibly helpful. I love that you've provided tips for those with darker skin tones, showing how versatile this shade can be. i have a website go check What is
    <a href="https://www.makeup.com/makeup-tutorials/lips/how-to-lip-contour>Lip Contouring
    </a>?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your detailed description of the shade and its suitability for different skin tones is incredibly helpful. I love that you've provided tips for those with darker skin tones, showing how versatile this shade can be. I have a website go check What isLip Contouring?

    ReplyDelete